Arts group's Italian jazz evening
Whissonsett Arts and Creative Arts East are presenting Spaghetti Swingtime, an Italy-inspired jazz evening on Thursday, February 12 at 7.30pm.Tickets for the Whissonsett Village Hall event are adults �7.
Whissonsett Arts and Creative Arts East are presenting Spaghetti Swingtime, an Italy-inspired jazz evening on Thursday, February 12 at 7.30pm.
Tickets for the Whissonsett Village Hall event are adults �7.50, concessions/children �6.50, family �26 (in advance - more on the door.)
Booking 01328 700010/700288. Doors open half an hour before event. Licensed bar available.
This show is led by Fred Brindisi who, in the two-fold role of singer and refined sommelier-chef, offers the irony and passion characteristic of 1950s Italian jazz.
You may also want to watch:
All tickets are available from Lesley Pegg, Steetley House, High Street, Whissonsett.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 3 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 4 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 5 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 6 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 7 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 8 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 9 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 10 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens