Charity events planned to help people with cancer
- Credit: Archant
A young boy battling a rare form of cancer will benefit from a bingo night.
Mid Norfolk cancer charity Caring Friends is hosting the event at Toftwood Village Hall on Thursday, November 15 from 7pm to support people with cancer, and in particular little Denver Clinton, who has neuroblastoma.
Four-year-old Denver, of Mattishall, had 95pc of a tumour removed earlier this year at Addenbrooke's Hospital.
There will be prizes and a raffle also taking place on the night.
The charity is also planning a craft fair, to take place at Toftwood Methodist Chapel from 10am to 3.30pm on Saturday, November 24.
You may also want to watch:
Christmas cards, wreaths and Christmas presents will be on sale along with cakes.
Caring Friends also hosts coffee mornings on Fridays from 10.30am to 2pm in the conference room of the Romany Rye Wetherspoon pub in Dereham.
For more information visit www.caringfriends.org.uk
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 3 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 4 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 5 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 6 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 7 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 8 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 9 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 10 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens