Charity weekend at Dereham shop
Emma KnightsPeople will be able to help raise money for a cancer charity as they shop in Dereham at the weekend.The town's Bon Marche store is holding a three-day fundraiser for Macmillan Cancer Support from Friday until Sunday.Emma Knights
People will be able to help raise money for a cancer charity as they shop in Dereham at the weekend.
The town's Bon Marche store is holding a three-day fundraiser for Macmillan Cancer Support from Friday until Sunday.
Shoppers will be able to take part in a guess the name of the teddy bear competition and also enjoying eating cakes for a donation to the charity.
The national clothing chain Bon Marche has been raising funds for Macmillan for the past 10 years.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 3 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 4 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 5 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 6 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 7 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 8 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 9 Music to our ears: Saxophone donated to charity shop valued at £1,000
- 10 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist