Charity weekend at Dereham shop
Emma KnightsPeople will be able to help raise money for a cancer charity as they shop in Dereham at the weekend.The town's Bon Marche store is holding a three-day fundraiser for Macmillan Cancer Support from Friday until Sunday.Emma Knights
People will be able to help raise money for a cancer charity as they shop in Dereham at the weekend.
The town's Bon Marche store is holding a three-day fundraiser for Macmillan Cancer Support from Friday until Sunday.
Shoppers will be able to take part in a guess the name of the teddy bear competition and also enjoying eating cakes for a donation to the charity.
The national clothing chain Bon Marche has been raising funds for Macmillan for the past 10 years.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 2 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 4 Woman hurt as A47 crash leaves car in ditch
- 5 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 6 Family's anger after woman, 82, faced being 'marooned' by floodwater
- 7 Former Hollywood Cinema boss becomes award-winning carer
- 8 'Full' foodbank gets new home as demand surges
- 9 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 10 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving