Charity weekend at Dereham shop
Emma KnightsPeople will be able to help raise money for a cancer charity as they shop in Dereham at the weekend.The town's Bon Marche store is holding a three-day fundraiser for Macmillan Cancer Support from Friday until Sunday.Emma Knights
People will be able to help raise money for a cancer charity as they shop in Dereham at the weekend.
The town's Bon Marche store is holding a three-day fundraiser for Macmillan Cancer Support from Friday until Sunday.
Shoppers will be able to take part in a guess the name of the teddy bear competition and also enjoying eating cakes for a donation to the charity.
The national clothing chain Bon Marche has been raising funds for Macmillan for the past 10 years.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Step in the right direction for neglected footpath
- 2 Sir David Attenborough praises Dereham school’s eco achievements
- 3 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 4 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 5 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 6 Armed forces to be honoured in council ceremony
- 7 Norfolk council agrees to go smoke free at headquarters
- 8 Your Say: Will Dereham locals go on holiday abroad this summer?
- 9 Hot property - Homes selling just days after being on market
- 10 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise