Dereham Jazz Society latest
Since the Dereham Jazz Society opened at The Millwrights Arms, Toftwood, many years ago, guitarist Phil Brooke has been a popular addition to any session.
Since the Dereham Jazz Society opened at The Millwrights Arms, Toftwood, many years ago, guitarist Phil Brooke has been a popular addition to any session. But there have been few when he has fronted the band, but he does so at Lakeside Country Club, Lyng, for this session on Wednesday, with Simon Brown (piano), Bernie Hodgkins on bass and Brian McAllister on drums. The session begins at 8.30pm and admission is �8.
For further details call Richard Nelson (01362 696741) or Fred Webbing (01328 863511).
The club website is www.lakeside-jazz-club.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 2 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 3 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 4 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 5 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 6 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 7 Potential resurrection of Dereham Rotary Club to be discussed at meeting
- 8 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 9 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 10 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47