Dereham Jazz Society latest
Since the Dereham Jazz Society opened at The Millwrights Arms, Toftwood, many years ago, guitarist Phil Brooke has been a popular addition to any session.
Since the Dereham Jazz Society opened at The Millwrights Arms, Toftwood, many years ago, guitarist Phil Brooke has been a popular addition to any session. But there have been few when he has fronted the band, but he does so at Lakeside Country Club, Lyng, for this session on Wednesday, with Simon Brown (piano), Bernie Hodgkins on bass and Brian McAllister on drums. The session begins at 8.30pm and admission is �8.
For further details call Richard Nelson (01362 696741) or Fred Webbing (01328 863511).
The club website is www.lakeside-jazz-club.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 2 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 3 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Record Covid highs for three areas of Norfolk
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Mum starts new year with 2,021-squat charity challenge
- 9 Covid outbreak factory's safety message to customers
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland