Evergreen tunes at meal events
EVERGREEN popular tunes from the 1920s and 1930s are on offer at two special music and meal events.The Pasadena Rhythm Boys will provide the entertainment at lunchtime and evening gatherings at The Old Chapel, in Burnham Road, South Creake.
EVERGREEN popular tunes from the 1920s and 1930s are on offer at two special music and meal events.
The Pasadena Rhythm Boys will provide the entertainment at lunchtime and evening gatherings at The Old Chapel, in Burnham Road, South Creake.
They are being held at 6pm on Saturday, June 20 and Sunday, June 21 at 12.30pm to raise funds for the locally-based Yorke Trust's summer opera course. Those who go along can go along and enjoy a summer buffet while enjoying the music of the Rhythm Boys, led by Keith Nichols on piano.
Tickets, at �35, can be reserved by calling the trust on 01328 823501.
You may also want to watch:
The annual opera course brings together some of the finest young singers and musicians from across Europe and this year culminates in two performances of Jean-Philippe Rameau's Castor et Pollux in St Mary's Church, South Creake, on Friday, July 31 and Saturday, August 1. Tickets for those can be obtained on the same number as above or online at www.yorkedition.co.uk
- 1 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 2 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 3 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 4 Organiser humbled as 210 strong Land Rover convoy raises over £3,000
- 5 Stunning footage shows Flying Scotsman arriving at Mid Norfolk Railway
- 6 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 7 'The company was becoming the story' - Under fire care home firm to sell up
- 8 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 9 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 10 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson