Evergreen tunes at meal events
EVERGREEN popular tunes from the 1920s and 1930s are on offer at two special music and meal events.The Pasadena Rhythm Boys will provide the entertainment at lunchtime and evening gatherings at The Old Chapel, in Burnham Road, South Creake.
EVERGREEN popular tunes from the 1920s and 1930s are on offer at two special music and meal events.
The Pasadena Rhythm Boys will provide the entertainment at lunchtime and evening gatherings at The Old Chapel, in Burnham Road, South Creake.
They are being held at 6pm on Saturday, June 20 and Sunday, June 21 at 12.30pm to raise funds for the locally-based Yorke Trust's summer opera course. Those who go along can go along and enjoy a summer buffet while enjoying the music of the Rhythm Boys, led by Keith Nichols on piano.
Tickets, at �35, can be reserved by calling the trust on 01328 823501.
The annual opera course brings together some of the finest young singers and musicians from across Europe and this year culminates in two performances of Jean-Philippe Rameau's Castor et Pollux in St Mary's Church, South Creake, on Friday, July 31 and Saturday, August 1. Tickets for those can be obtained on the same number as above or online at www.yorkedition.co.uk
- 1 Social club to host beer festival in memory of beloved former chairman
- 2 Dereham barbershop named as one of UK's top 20
- 3 'Some haven't had a cut since Covid' - hairdresser on growing challenges
- 4 Person banned from driving arrested after crashing into pedestrian crossing
- 5 Village pub to finally reopen after being shut for four years
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 Ex-military police officer elected as Dereham's new mayor
- 8 Share of £120,000 cash pot on offer to Breckland groups
- 9 Drivers slammed for parking outside centre for people with disabilities
- 10 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week