Evergreen tunes at meal events
EVERGREEN popular tunes from the 1920s and 1930s are on offer at two special music and meal events.The Pasadena Rhythm Boys will provide the entertainment at lunchtime and evening gatherings at The Old Chapel, in Burnham Road, South Creake.
EVERGREEN popular tunes from the 1920s and 1930s are on offer at two special music and meal events.
The Pasadena Rhythm Boys will provide the entertainment at lunchtime and evening gatherings at The Old Chapel, in Burnham Road, South Creake.
They are being held at 6pm on Saturday, June 20 and Sunday, June 21 at 12.30pm to raise funds for the locally-based Yorke Trust's summer opera course. Those who go along can go along and enjoy a summer buffet while enjoying the music of the Rhythm Boys, led by Keith Nichols on piano.
Tickets, at �35, can be reserved by calling the trust on 01328 823501.
You may also want to watch:
The annual opera course brings together some of the finest young singers and musicians from across Europe and this year culminates in two performances of Jean-Philippe Rameau's Castor et Pollux in St Mary's Church, South Creake, on Friday, July 31 and Saturday, August 1. Tickets for those can be obtained on the same number as above or online at www.yorkedition.co.uk
- 1 Staff shortages force closure of pharmacy
- 2 'Just a dream' - Bridal suite and photography studio open in Dereham
- 3 Your Say - What are Dereham's favourite shops?
- 4 Sun shines on school's Midsummer Night's Dream
- 5 New home and 'collective purpose' for men's shed
- 6 Women's group resumes face-to-face catch-ups as restrictions ease
- 7 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 10 Scouts offer free activity sessions for Norfolk youngsters