Farewell tour dates
The Press Gang's Final Farewell Tour includes several fixtures on fresh ground as well as returns to familiar patches.The campaign opens at North Creake Village Hall on March 1 and will raise funds for neighbouring South Creake's fine church.
The Press Gang's Final Farewell Tour includes several fixtures on fresh ground as well as returns to familiar patches.
The campaign opens at North Creake Village Hall on March 1 and will raise funds for neighbouring South Creake's fine church.
Other first-time venues include Great Massingham and Wood Norton.
Local fixtures lined up for this year include:
You may also want to watch:
March 1 - North Creake Village Hall (in aid of St Mary's Church, South Creake)
March 15 - Great Massingham Village Hall (for hall funds)
- 1 Your Say: Should face masks be made a legal requirement again?
- 2 Overnight road closures expected on part of A47
- 3 Buses delayed by queues at petrol stations
- 4 Zara, 8, conquers virtual mountain climb amid mum's cancer battle
- 5 Stunning aerial photo shows Norfolk cemetery shaped like a leaf
- 6 Dereham boxer Emma has world title ambitions
- 7 Dereham pub set to host beer and blues festival
- 8 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays
- 9 Covid heroes recognised at special awards evening
- 10 Meet the great-grandmother who has raised more than £100,000 for her church
March 29 - Beeston Village Hall (for hall funds)
April 12 - Wood Norton Village Hall (for hall funds).
October 11 - Hingham Lincoln Hall (for hall funds).
Then October 26 sees two performances - at 2.30 and 7.30pm - of End of an Error on Cromer Pier.
All tickets are £12.50, available by calling 01263 512495.
There are a couple of spare dates on the autumn leg, so anyone interested should drop Keith a line as soon as possible at 25 St Mary's
Road, Cromer, NR27 9DJ.