Fashion show for cancer charity
Dereham Cancer Care is hosting a fundraising fashion show on Monday, November 9. The show, called Fashions for All, is presented by Roys of Dereham and with the support of manager Karen Grapes.
Dereham Cancer Care is hosting a fundraising fashion show on Monday, November 9.
The show, called Fashions for All, is presented by Roys of Dereham and with the support of manager Karen Grapes.
Members of staff at Roys came up with idea as they wished to help the charity which has supported their colleagues with cancer. Ladies' and gentlemens' clothing in all shapes and sizes, will be modelled by members of Roy's staff, cancer patients and carers who have kindly volunteered to help.
The Phoenix Hotel in Church Street Dereham is sponsoring the venue for the evening, which starts at 7.30pm.
There will be a licensed bar.
Tickets are �5, which includes a cup of coffee at the interval. They are available from the Roys store, the charity's support and information centre telephone 01362 851439, or through the charity office telephone 01362 698527.
- 1 Social club to host beer festival in memory of beloved former chairman
- 2 Dereham barbershop named as one of UK's top 20
- 3 'Some haven't had a cut since Covid' - hairdresser on growing challenges
- 4 Person banned from driving arrested after crashing into pedestrian crossing
- 5 Village pub to finally reopen after being shut for four years
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 Share of £120,000 cash pot on offer to Breckland groups
- 8 Ex-military police officer elected as Dereham's new mayor
- 9 Drivers slammed for parking outside centre for people with disabilities
- 10 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
There will only be limited tickets available on the night. Any raffle prizes will be gratefully received and much appreciated for the evening's raffle.