Fashion show for cancer charity
Dereham Cancer Care is hosting a fundraising fashion show on Monday, November 9. The show, called Fashions for All, is presented by Roys of Dereham and with the support of manager Karen Grapes.
Dereham Cancer Care is hosting a fundraising fashion show on Monday, November 9.
The show, called Fashions for All, is presented by Roys of Dereham and with the support of manager Karen Grapes.
Members of staff at Roys came up with idea as they wished to help the charity which has supported their colleagues with cancer. Ladies' and gentlemens' clothing in all shapes and sizes, will be modelled by members of Roy's staff, cancer patients and carers who have kindly volunteered to help.
The Phoenix Hotel in Church Street Dereham is sponsoring the venue for the evening, which starts at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a licensed bar.
Tickets are �5, which includes a cup of coffee at the interval. They are available from the Roys store, the charity's support and information centre telephone 01362 851439, or through the charity office telephone 01362 698527.
- 1 Town thrilled by crafters' dazzling knitted creations
- 2 Staff shortages force closure of pharmacy
- 3 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 4 Beauty giveaway and Euro 2020 help sees £20,000 raised for Logan's surgery
- 5 Full steam ahead for track renewal work on railway
- 6 'Very emotional' - Joy as town's social centre reopens
- 7 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 8 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 9 Heavy rain and thunder set to continue with weather warnings in place
- 10 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
There will only be limited tickets available on the night. Any raffle prizes will be gratefully received and much appreciated for the evening's raffle.