Festival for beer lovers
Real ale lovers will have a bank holiday treat when the Dereham Beer Festival kicks off.More than 40 real ale and ciders will be on offer during the three day event, which last year saw 1000 people turn out.
Real ale lovers will have a bank holiday treat when the Dereham Beer Festival kicks off.
More than 40 real ale and ciders will be on offer during the three day event, which last year saw 1000 people turn out.
This is the second year it has been run and all proceeds will go to Help For Heroes, the charity raising money to help rehabilitate injured servicemen.
Organiser Graham Cook said: “We want to make this an annual event for Dereham, and it is for the good of the town.”
You may also want to watch:
The festival, featuring mainly Norfolk produced beers, will take place at Dereham Memorial Hall on Friday May 23 from 12pm to 12am, Saturday May 24 from 12pm to 12am, Sunday May 25 12pm to12am and Mon May 26 from 12pm to 5pm with half price entry.
Live music will be from 6pm every night; Friday Skafish, Saturday Blue Fingers and Against the Grain, and on Sunday Irish group Fo'C'Ste.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 'The company was becoming the story' - Under fire care home firm to sell up
- 3 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 4 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 5 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 6 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 7 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 8 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 9 Stunning footage shows Flying Scotsman arriving at Mid Norfolk Railway
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
Entry is £3 and includes a festival brochure and entertainment.