Festival for beer lovers
Real ale lovers will have a bank holiday treat when the Dereham Beer Festival kicks off.More than 40 real ale and ciders will be on offer during the three day event, which last year saw 1000 people turn out.
Real ale lovers will have a bank holiday treat when the Dereham Beer Festival kicks off.
More than 40 real ale and ciders will be on offer during the three day event, which last year saw 1000 people turn out.
This is the second year it has been run and all proceeds will go to Help For Heroes, the charity raising money to help rehabilitate injured servicemen.
Organiser Graham Cook said: “We want to make this an annual event for Dereham, and it is for the good of the town.”
You may also want to watch:
The festival, featuring mainly Norfolk produced beers, will take place at Dereham Memorial Hall on Friday May 23 from 12pm to 12am, Saturday May 24 from 12pm to 12am, Sunday May 25 12pm to12am and Mon May 26 from 12pm to 5pm with half price entry.
Live music will be from 6pm every night; Friday Skafish, Saturday Blue Fingers and Against the Grain, and on Sunday Irish group Fo'C'Ste.
- 1 Town thrilled by crafters' dazzling knitted creations
- 2 Staff shortages force closure of pharmacy
- 3 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 4 Beauty giveaway and Euro 2020 help sees £20,000 raised for Logan's surgery
- 5 Full steam ahead for track renewal work on railway
- 6 'Very emotional' - Joy as town's social centre reopens
- 7 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 8 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 9 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 10 Heavy rain and thunder set to continue with weather warnings in place
Entry is £3 and includes a festival brochure and entertainment.