Kids will have a great time meeting the kids at a Honingham farm
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Ã‚Â© 20
Online ticket sales have now ended for Fielding Cottage's Kids Meet Kids event this weekend but tickets will still be available on the gate.
The award-winning small business at Honingham supplies goat's milk, cheese and meat throughout the UK from its own herd and had its latest cheese, Wensum White, placed among the top cheese in the world at an international competition.
The annual event, Kids Meet Kids, takes place over two days - Saturday and Sunday - on the farm on Colton Road and will be open on both days from 10am to 3pm.
As always, you will be able to meet the kids and have a go at bottle feeding them, and this year they will also have pigs, sheep and their latest addition, Luna the pony, for visitors to meet.
Also new this year are bouncy castles, the world's largest popcorn wok, Norwich City Football Club's Aviva Lemur (Saturday only), and a beer tent.
You may also want to watch:
Bottle feeding times will be 11am, 12.30pm and 2pm.
Barbecue, ice creams and other refreshments will be available and you can try and buy the cheeses and its own range of goat's milk skincare products.
- 1 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end
- 2 IN PICTURES: Flying Scotsman in all its glory on the Mid Norfolk Railway
- 3 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 4 How to see the Flying Scotsman in Norfolk this October
- 5 Coffee morning raises more than £2,000 for charity
- 6 Former army officer resigns as councillor for 'personal reasons'
- 7 'Bring it on' - New chief executive appointed to district council
- 8 Students and staff come together for celebration of high school's history
- 9 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 10 Amazing drone footage shows Flying Scotsman travelling through Norfolk
Organiser and owner of the business Sam Steggles said: 'We have made this bigger and better than in previous years.'
Gate price £5 per adult, £7.50 per child (under-twos are free).
No dogs allowed.