Kids will have a great time meeting the kids at a Honingham farm
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Ã‚Â© 20
Online ticket sales have now ended for Fielding Cottage's Kids Meet Kids event this weekend but tickets will still be available on the gate.
The award-winning small business at Honingham supplies goat's milk, cheese and meat throughout the UK from its own herd and had its latest cheese, Wensum White, placed among the top cheese in the world at an international competition.
The annual event, Kids Meet Kids, takes place over two days - Saturday and Sunday - on the farm on Colton Road and will be open on both days from 10am to 3pm.
As always, you will be able to meet the kids and have a go at bottle feeding them, and this year they will also have pigs, sheep and their latest addition, Luna the pony, for visitors to meet.
Also new this year are bouncy castles, the world's largest popcorn wok, Norwich City Football Club's Aviva Lemur (Saturday only), and a beer tent.
Bottle feeding times will be 11am, 12.30pm and 2pm.
Barbecue, ice creams and other refreshments will be available and you can try and buy the cheeses and its own range of goat's milk skincare products.
- 1 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 2 Travelodge looking at nine sites for new hotels across Norfolk
- 3 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 4 Waffle and milkshake delivery business opens in Dereham
- 5 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 6 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 7 Railway launches appeal to restore signal box
- 8 Prince's Trust on the hunt for recruits to join new Dereham team
- 9 Father accused of baby girl's murder had a 'short temper'
- 10 Man taken to hospital after crash involving car and tractor
Organiser and owner of the business Sam Steggles said: 'We have made this bigger and better than in previous years.'
Gate price £5 per adult, £7.50 per child (under-twos are free).
No dogs allowed.