Murder mystery is on the menu at the Railway Tavern
- Credit: Archant
The game is afoot in Dereham this Saturday, as an evening of Murder and Mystery hurtles over the points towards the unsuspecting diners at The Railway Tavern.
But, who has been 'dispatched' at dinner? Who put murder on the menu? and can the super-sleuth diners help track the felon down to get his (or her) just deserts in time for dessert?
Award winning 368 Theatre Company are assembling all the suspects for an evening of Murder, Mystery and Intrigue, with the diners in the pub formed into crime-busting teams to help unravel the riddle and bring the culprit to book.
So, which team possesses the panache of Poirot, the sagacity of Sherlock or the canniness of Columbo to unmask the killer? All will be revealed!
You can see 'Murder Mystery' at The Railway Tavern on the Yaxham Road, on Saturday at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Please note this performance is suitable for ages 15+.
Tickets cost £8 and includes fish and chips supper. Telephone for bookings on 01362 288166.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 'The company was becoming the story' - Under fire care home firm to sell up
- 3 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 4 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 5 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 6 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 7 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 8 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 9 Stunning footage shows Flying Scotsman arriving at Mid Norfolk Railway
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
This event is organised in partnership with Creative Arts East with funding by Norfolk County Council, Arts Council England, Breckland Council and the Esmée Fairbairn Foundation.
For further information on this and other Creative Arts East events go to www.creativeartseast.co.uk.