Murder mystery is on the menu at the Railway Tavern
- Credit: Archant
The game is afoot in Dereham this Saturday, as an evening of Murder and Mystery hurtles over the points towards the unsuspecting diners at The Railway Tavern.
But, who has been 'dispatched' at dinner? Who put murder on the menu? and can the super-sleuth diners help track the felon down to get his (or her) just deserts in time for dessert?
Award winning 368 Theatre Company are assembling all the suspects for an evening of Murder, Mystery and Intrigue, with the diners in the pub formed into crime-busting teams to help unravel the riddle and bring the culprit to book.
So, which team possesses the panache of Poirot, the sagacity of Sherlock or the canniness of Columbo to unmask the killer? All will be revealed!
You can see 'Murder Mystery' at The Railway Tavern on the Yaxham Road, on Saturday at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Please note this performance is suitable for ages 15+.
Tickets cost £8 and includes fish and chips supper. Telephone for bookings on 01362 288166.
- 1 Staff shortages force closure of pharmacy
- 2 'Just a dream' - Bridal suite and photography studio open in Dereham
- 3 Your Say - What are Dereham's favourite shops?
- 4 Sun shines on school's Midsummer Night's Dream
- 5 New home and 'collective purpose' for men's shed
- 6 Women's group resumes face-to-face catch-ups as restrictions ease
- 7 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 10 Scouts offer free activity sessions for Norfolk youngsters
This event is organised in partnership with Creative Arts East with funding by Norfolk County Council, Arts Council England, Breckland Council and the Esmée Fairbairn Foundation.
For further information on this and other Creative Arts East events go to www.creativeartseast.co.uk.