The 2008 series of musical shows at Briston featuring some of the UK's top organ and keyboard players starts on Friday April 4.Organisers have managed to get the legendary and very versatile Chris Powell to play in the shows.
The 2008 series of musical shows at Briston featuring some of the UK's top organ and keyboard players starts on Friday April 4.
Organisers have managed to get the legendary and very versatile Chris Powell to play in the shows. Chris has played all over the UK, including the Tower Ballroom at Blackpool, as well as tours of Holland, the US, Australia and New Zealand. He has also made many recordings on CD, and will have them with him on the night.
Using the latest Roland digital organs and keyboards, Chris has a programme of music to suit all tastes and ages - pop to classics, Big Band, film themes - so whatever you like, there will be loads to keep the audience entertained.
The show is at the Copeman Centre, Briston, on Friday April 4th, starting at 7.30pm, doors open at 7pm. Parking is plentiful and free, and there is wide level access for disabled visitors. The last show was a sell-out, so advance booking is recommended - only 100 seats are available. Tickets are now available at £5, and you can reserve yours by 'phoning Carol on 01263 860844 anytime. As usual, all proceeds from the refreshments and raffle go to the Copeman Centre funds.
You may also want to watch:
Looking ahead, the very popular organist David Harrild has just confirmed that he can play on Friday May 30th .
- 1 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 2 Man in 80s from Norfolk found not guilty of historic sexual offences
- 3 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 4 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 5 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 6 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 7 Farm enjoying another bumper year for pumpkin picking
- 8 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end
- 9 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 10 Fire crews battling large house blaze