PrimEVIL looking for 'scarers' to be part of Halloween horde
- Credit: Archant
PrimEVIL is looking for young actors to work at its annual Halloween event.
Organisers at Norfolk’s biggest scare experience want 15 people to be professional scarers to terrify the public.
Acting experience is a must to be a part of the demonic horde.
Auditions are currently taking place so that rehearsals can begin in September in preparation for the almost month-long event.
Halloween hits ROARR! Dinosaur Adventure, in Lenwade, early this year, with the event taking place on selected dates between October 8 and 31.
You may also want to watch:
After being cancelled last year, the attraction will offer five spine-chilling haunts to horrify visitors, including the postponed Route 666.
Applicants who think they’re suited to running around as a crazed clown or a blood thirsty cannibal can request an application form from email@example.com.
- 1 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 2 Gym set to host fundraiser for brave youngster Logan
- 3 Delays on A47 after crash involving lorry
- 4 Hairdresser in contention for prestigious industry award
- 5 Mid Norfolk MP George Freeman returns to government
- 6 Battle of Britain service taking place in Dereham
- 7 Delays on the A47 after crash
- 8 The ones to watch at this year's Norfolk Open Studios
- 9 Family tribute to 'much loved' Norfolk woman killed in A47 crash
- 10 Serco claims 1.75pc pay rise for bin collectors 'fair and reasonable'