Pub to host fundraiser for daughters of Emma Constable
- Credit: Contributed by family
A Dereham pub is set to host a fundraiser for the daughters of Emma Constable.
The Railway Tavern, on Yaxham Road, will host a special event from 5pm on Saturday, November 27.
Throughout the evening there will be a host of entertainment including live music and a DJ.
A number of generous donations have been received for the raffle and auction, proceeds from which will go to Miss Constable's daughters, Skye and Crystal.
The popular 30-year-old, who lived at Beech Court, was killed in a collision on the A47 in the early hours of Thursday, October 21.
Since Miss Constable's death, around £8,000 has been raised for her daughters via a Just Giving fundraiser.
She was given a fitting send-off on Friday as a funeral procession went through Dereham town centre, before an emotional service.
Last weekend, The Tavern raised £1,890 for Lee Rigby Football Club, a team set up in memory of Fusilier Lee Rigby.
- 1 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 2 Calls to help pupils cross 'exceptionally busy road' outside high school
- 3 Village pub could reopen as soon as the spring
- 4 Full programme revealed for Dereham Christmas lights switch-on
- 5 When are Dereham's Christmas lights being switched on?
- 6 Cast your votes in the Times Awards 2021
- 7 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 8 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 9 Revealed: Where every serious road crash occurred in Norfolk last year
- 10 Critics hope to deal significant blow to controversial NDR Western Link