Spooktacular fun on offer this Halloween at Gressenhall
- Credit: Archant
We may be nearing half term in Norfolk but it's time for the end of year test at Gressenhall Academy for Wizardry and Witchcraft.
Unfortunately, Ermintrude Newtbottom is a bit of a klutz. She can't seem to get anything right.
Her sister Helga Bootcackler is a complete know-it-all about magic. She does everything better than Ermintrude, but Halloween is a time of strange occurrences and the magical energies are at their most unpredictable.
Will the final exam and end of term party go as planned or will you have to lend a hand, leg or tentacle?
Prepare yourselves for a frightfully good time and don your best Halloween costumes for a night of spooky fun at Gressenhall.
You may also want to watch:
Ghostly Gressenhall is the perfect family party for your little Witches and Warlocks and tickets are now on sale.
As well as helping Ermintrude, visitors to the event on October 30 and 31 can attend mystical classes including 'Care of Magical Creatures' with Jurassic Encounters, meet and handle giant rabbits, pygmy hedgehogs, colourful chameleons, bearded dragons, gargoyle geckos and many more animals with marvellous magical abilities.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 'The company was becoming the story' - Under fire care home firm to sell up
- 3 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 4 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 5 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 6 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 7 Organiser humbled as 210 strong Land Rover convoy raises over £3,000
- 8 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 9 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 10 Stunning footage shows Flying Scotsman arriving at Mid Norfolk Railway
You may have to report to the headmaster for spelling lessons, and craft your own wand with the famous Wand Maker.
Unleash your creativity in Sorcerer's Art Attack! with invisible artworks and learn from the Master of Enchantments and Potioncraft and blend a powerful potion mixture in Cherry Tree Cottage.
Can you use what you have learnt to help Ermintude pass her BATS exam so that she can enjoy the end of term party?
A prize will also be given to the wearer of the most terrifying outfit.
The Mardler's Rest Café will also be open throughout the evening, serving hot and cold snacks and drinks.
Entry is by pre-booked ticket only which cost £6 for adults £6, £4.50 for young people (age 4-18) and under 4s go free. Discounts for Norfolk Museums Pass holders and Friends of Gressenhall.
To book, please telephone 01362 869251 (box office open 9am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday).
Ghostly Gressenhall runs from 6pm – 8pm, Thursday October 30 and Friday October 31.