Swanton Morley show auditions
Swanton Morley Entertainers will be holding auditions for their latest production - When Toad Came Home, a musical play by David Barrett, on Saturday, February 7 and Sunday, February 8 from noon until 2pm.
Swanton Morley Entertainers will be holding auditions for their latest production - When Toad Came Home, a musical play by David Barrett, on Saturday, February 7 and Sunday, February 8 from noon until 2pm. The auditions will take place at Swanton Morley village hall and are open to any local children between the ages of 8 and 17 who would be keen to be involved in this production either as a dancer, singer, actor or a mixture of all three.
All children wishing to take part must be available for performance nights of Friday, May 15 and Saturday, May 16, dress rehearsal on Sunday, May 10 and rehearsal nights which are Tuesdays 7pm until 9pm. Those coming for an audition should bring a favourite piece of music to dance or sing to or something to read or act to.
If anyone is interested or requires further information please telephone Jenny 01362 851930 or 07900996264.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 3 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 4 Dereham's plans for Remembrance services announced
- 5 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 6 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 7 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 8 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 9 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 10 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens