Top organist to appear at Briston
TOP organist Penny Weedon will appear at the Copeman Centre, Briston, on Friday, April 24.Penny is a well-known performer, as well as writing books on music, and producing teaching articles for magazines aimed at home organ and keyboard players.
TOP organist Penny Weedon will appear at the Copeman Centre, Briston, on Friday, April 24.
Penny is a well-known performer, as well as writing books on music, and producing teaching articles for magazines aimed at home organ and keyboard players. Her playing skills and zany humour always attract very large audiences, so advance booking is recommended.
Tickets are �6 (under 16s just �3) and available by telephoning Carol on 01263 860844. The show starts at 7.30pm, with the doors open at 7pm. Easy parking and wide level access make it easy for disabled visitors.
Proceeds from the refreshments and raffle will benefit the centre's funds.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Care home launches project to make residents dreams come true
- 3 'Bonkers' - MP objects to 50-home development in village
- 4 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 5 Resident’s fears over more housing as sewerage system buckles
- 6 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 7 Second Banksy-style doctor street art appears outside vaccination centre
- 8 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 9 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 'Don't give up' - Veteran on how photography sparked PTSD fightback