Treat in store for Dereham drinkers
Drinkers in Dereham will be in for a treat next month as the town hosts its annual beer, cider and music festival.More than 60 real ales and 20 ciders will be available for people to enjoy at Dereham Beer, Cider and Music Festival 2009 which is being held at Dereham Memorial Hall from May 22 to 25.
Drinkers in Dereham will be in for a treat next month as the town hosts its annual beer, cider and music festival.
More than 60 real ales and 20 ciders will be available for people to enjoy at Dereham Beer, Cider and Music Festival 2009 which is being held at Dereham Memorial Hall from May 22 to 25.
There will also be a whole host of musical entertainment throughout the four-day event with Skasouls performing on the Friday, Blue Fingers on the Saturday, and Kiwi Pete and Rock Lobsters on the Sunday.
On the bank holiday Monday drinkers will enjoy discount prices with all beer costing �2 a pint.
You may also want to watch:
Graham Cook, festival organiser and landlord of The Cock Inn, said it was the festival's third year.
He said: 'We had over 2,000 people through the doors last time and we are hoping that even more people will come to the festival this year and enjoy the good beer, cider and music.'
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 3 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 4 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 5 Dereham's plans for Remembrance services announced
- 6 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 7 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 10 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
A donation from the festival profits will go to the charity Help for Heroes.
The festival is 11am until midnight everyday from Friday, May 22 to Monday, May 25.
Tickets cost �4 per day on the door or �6 for the entire festival.
Tickets can be bought the Kings Head and The Cock Inn in Dereham.