Win fantastic prizes in our Bouncing Baby competition!
Calling all mums and dads of the tiniest tots in the Times's patch!
Coming in February is our Bouncing Baby competition, featuring FREE portrait sittings for your little bundle of joy or toddler and some fantastic prizes too.
The Dereham Times and Fakenham & Wells Times have teamed up with Optimum Photography to bring you, our readers this fun-to-enter contest.
Between February 11 and 25, between 10am and 5pm, you'll be able to take along your baby or tiny tot to Optimum's studios at 4 Market Place, Dereham, for a FREE portrait sitting.
You'll be able to pick your baby's best photo to appear in the Times as part of our competition.
You may also want to watch:
There'll be three categories taking in children from under nine months to three years old.
Prizes include the winning photo on a 24x20in canvas worth �105; a gift voucher to the value of �90 to spend at Optimum Photography; and a blow-up 24x16in print worth �79 for the happiest and cutest smiles!
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 3 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 4 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 5 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 6 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 7 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 8 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 9 Music to our ears: Saxophone donated to charity shop valued at £1,000
- 10 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
Members of the family and your friends will be able to cast votes for your baby son or daughter – we'll tell you more about that in the February2 edition of the newspaper.
We'll also explain how you can follow the competition on Facebook.
The little boys and girls of today are our readers of tomorrow. We want to give them – and you – a fabulous photographic opportunity to remember and cherish in years to come.
So, make a note in your diary for the free sittings – and be sure to read the Times on Thursday, February 2 for more about our Bouncing Baby competition!