Win fantastic prizes in our Bouncing Baby competition!
Calling all mums and dads of the tiniest tots in the Times's patch!
Coming in February is our Bouncing Baby competition, featuring FREE portrait sittings for your little bundle of joy or toddler and some fantastic prizes too.
The Dereham Times and Fakenham & Wells Times have teamed up with Optimum Photography to bring you, our readers this fun-to-enter contest.
Between February 11 and 25, between 10am and 5pm, you'll be able to take along your baby or tiny tot to Optimum's studios at 4 Market Place, Dereham, for a FREE portrait sitting.
You'll be able to pick your baby's best photo to appear in the Times as part of our competition.
There'll be three categories taking in children from under nine months to three years old.
Prizes include the winning photo on a 24x20in canvas worth �105; a gift voucher to the value of �90 to spend at Optimum Photography; and a blow-up 24x16in print worth �79 for the happiest and cutest smiles!
- 1 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
- 2 Person banned from driving arrested after crashing into pedestrian crossing
- 3 Ex-military police officer elected as Dereham's new mayor
- 4 A47 closed for several hours following crash in west Norfolk
- 5 Social club to host beer festival in memory of beloved former chairman
- 6 Norfolk war hero saluted at poignant service
- 7 'Some haven't had a cut since Covid' - hairdresser on growing challenges
- 8 Dereham barbershop named as one of UK's top 20
- 9 Dereham boss ignoring favourites tag ahead of cup final
- 10 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
Members of the family and your friends will be able to cast votes for your baby son or daughter – we'll tell you more about that in the February2 edition of the newspaper.
We'll also explain how you can follow the competition on Facebook.
The little boys and girls of today are our readers of tomorrow. We want to give them – and you – a fabulous photographic opportunity to remember and cherish in years to come.
So, make a note in your diary for the free sittings – and be sure to read the Times on Thursday, February 2 for more about our Bouncing Baby competition!